Monday, May 25, 2009

My "souvenier" list (5/12/09)

As your trip looms closer (dooms closer for me) for you, I leave you with some words of advice. The first stall in public bathrooms is proven to have the least amount of germs. Don't chew gum found under pub stools. Always use a jimmy and most importantly, wipe front to back. You DON'T want that kind of infection while abroad. Ok, now on to the good stuff....here are your objectives:1) Hit the Birmingham show and have a fucking blast!2) If you happen to see Andee in his Acey Slade hoodie, run full force at him..tackle him and wrestle it off of him. Shove it down your pants and smuggle it back to me. If he is NOT wearing it, an EP will be just fine :)3) OBVIOUSLY if Acey's got shirts or EP's, that would be totally righteous.4) I'm on the constant look out for 69 Eyes shit that you can never find here in the asshole states, so you know..... it's really not important.5) Please go hump the leg of a gaurd and take pics.6) The clown nose is a MUST.7) If for some ODD reason you find yourself on a train headed north accidentally...feel free to bring me back Jussi...wait, he's in the states I think. Scratch that.8) THE single most important thing I really want from your trip.... come back in one piece!! And quickly, I'll have lost my mind by the 2nd. :)<3 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment