Monday, May 25, 2009

My Will (2/25/09)

In the event of my untimely death from Sensory Overload (YES! It can happen) on March 7th I have sat down and compiled a list of where I would like my wordly possessions to go. I understand that my things are pretty much priceless, so please, no fighting. This is the way that *I* want it to go and I would hope that you all could at least respect that in my absence.~Cue TAPS~To Nicole: I leave you my extensive collection of Ville pictures (I KNOW you will take great care of them), I would also like you to have my change jar and continue to add to it so that you may take my ashes to Helsinki and spread them over the Baltic Sea while wearing an eye-patch and singing "Dead Lover's Lane". My blow up Mr Hanky would look great in your room, so consider that an extra gift. Since you've shown interest in my Maurin Quina print, you may have that as well as LONG as you keep the Sex Slave and Rev Horton Heat stickers in the frame. My Misfits coffee mug, I am trusting with you. Please use it ONLY on Weds and ONLY for Civet coffee (google that shit...no pun intended). And just because it kind of suits YOU as well as me, my "VITTU" hoodie...wear it in good health.To Jake: I leave you Nicole's black nailpolish. Even though it's not really mine to give, you seem to like it. Enjoy! My Will Ferrill movie collection, because really, who ELSE gets it as much as us?? My flat iron, please PLEASE use it sparingly, it is my baby. And last but not least, my Ville Valo poster behind my chair since you seemed to really enjoy it, being that it was in every picture you took of yourself last visit. Oh! And speaking of that, I would like you to have one of the RockBand mics so you can continue taking hardcore pics of yourself singing. Rock On Brotha!!SINCE, after my death, I will be like every other famous artist. I would like you both to split my artwork and sell it for the millions it is worth. Just don't let any posers get a hold of my sketchbooks, that works blows! I have 2 last possessions that are entirely TOO important for me to give away. So, Nicole, please make sure that I am cremated with my Helsinki Vampires hoodie AND my RockBand guitar. Spread accordingly with my ashes. Wait, before you do that...take my urn, wrapped in the Finnish flag and go to both the Ice Bar and then Tavastia. At the Ice Bar have many many shots of Finlandia vodka with my ashes, then hobble me to Tavastia to enjoy a last concert of both HIM and The 69 Eyes, once they hear of my passing, I'm SURE they will accomodate us with a private show. Ok wait...now that I'm thinking about it. When you go to spread my ashes in the Baltic Sea, tie Jussi to my urn and then a cement block...toss with me so I may spend the afterlife in at LEAST attractive company, if nothing else. Ok, I think that covers everything. Take care of my things, I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment