Sunday, May 31, 2009

FML

FINALLY!! I'm going to a drug court graduation without having to go to jail, looming over my head. The last 2 graduations, I went to jail for being unable to produce urine. But me and my trusty catheter TOTALLY ruled it yesterday. :)
I'm excited to get to see some friends get on with their lives and I'm proud of them for how far they've come in this seemingly impossible program BUT (as with all things) there's also a downside. It's me..of COURSE there's a downside.
See, two of my favorite musicians/bands are Acey Slade and the Sex Slaves and I've always said that if they ever played together, it would be my own personal dream. Well they are. And guess where I'll be? Yup, in courtroom C watching graduation. There are 9 which means we'll be there till about 10pm. *weeps*
But as of right now, Nicole is planning on going and I will be expecting a full report of how absolutely amazing it was AND lots of pics!!! AND if you are reading this...go fucking buy Sex Slaves "Wasted Angel" and quit being an asshole.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment